Jamo 5" Downpipe-Back Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit No Muffler & Tip for GM Duramax 6.6L 2001-2007
Jamo 5" Downpipe-Back Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit w/Muffler & Tip for GM Duramax 6.6L 2001-2007
- FOR OFFROAD/RACE USE ONLY
- Made with T-409 Stainless Steel
- Single side exhaust kit with muffler
- 5" Downpipe-Back kit
- 304 Stainless Steel tip included
- Better fuel mileage
- Lower exhaust gas temperatures
- Extended life of the exhaust
- Increased performance - up to 13HP and 23 ft. lbs. of torque
- Improved appearance
- Enhanced sound
JAMO Performance Exhaust is engineered to perform in the most extreme environments. This system is constructed from mandrel bent 5" T-409 stainless steeltubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower, increased torque and lower EGTs. This 5" system features a highly polished muffler featuring polished welds to provide a seamless appearance, and a stainless steel tip. JAMO Performance Exhaust systems are the perfect combination of performance, fit and value.
- All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. OE style hangersare used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. High quality OE style flange and U-bolt clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
- A free-flowing 30" long muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque out of your rig. With a free-flow design, the strategically placed louvers provide sound deadening control for a more pleasant in-cab ride.
Note: This is a RACE USE ONLY product used for competition in closed and open course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including on-road and recreational off-road used could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.This system also requires an aftermarket electronic module to work with vehicle. Not for sale or use in the state of California.