GDP Tuning EZ Lynk AutoAgent 2 Competition Tuner 2011 – 2017 6.7L Powerstroke
The AutoAgent connects to the vehicle via the OBDII port and broadcasts a wifi access point (AP) which allows a wireless connection to the vehicle using any iOS or Android device. By launching the free EZ LYNK application on an iOS or Android device, engine data is seamlessly streamed to the phone or other smart device. The AutoAgent also has the capability to re-flash vehicle system controllers with ECU profiles shared by technicians.
This particular model does NOT come with the monitor. In order to run the gauges and have on the fly tuning, you will need to have an iOS or Android phone device and download the AutoAgent APP from iTunes or Google Play or Purchase the GDP monitor
Important Note: Compatible with newer iOS and Android devices
Ford: 2011 – 2016 6.7L Powerstroke
- Data logging
- Live vehicle diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Mobile app that communicates seamlessly with your vehicle
Shift on the fly 11-14 with stock exhaust:
Shift on the fly 11-14 with race exhaust:
Shift on the fly 15-16 with stock exhaust:
Shift on the fly 15-16 with race exhaust:
Gauge's are able to monitored in multiple different views as seen in the pictures. All gauges can be set up for specific desired ranges, if in the range you are ok with the gauge will be green. When not, the gauge will be in a red warning state. If you pass through the warning state you will be able to set up defuel settings and the gauge will be white and make sure you do not hurt your truck.
- RPM’s (revolutions per minute)
- Speed (MPH or KM/H)
- Boost Pressure (PSI or Bar)
- Engine Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Injector Pressure (kPSI or Bar)
- Injector Pulse Width (ms)
- Transmission Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Calculated Load (Percent %)
- Injection Qty (mm3)
- Torque Converter Slip (RPM)
- Output Shaft Speed (RPM)
- DPF Soot Load (Percent %)
- Mass Air Flow (G/S)
- EGR Valve Position (Percent %)
- Turbo Vain Position (Percent %)
- Barometric Pressure (PSI or Bar)
- Transmission Line Pressure (PSI or Bar)
- Air Intake Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Engine Oil Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Ambient Air Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Battery Voltage (Volts)
- Engine Load (Percent %)
- Exhaust Manifold Pressure (PSI or Bar)
- Main Injection Timing (Degree Before Top Dead Center)
- Throttle Position (Percent %)
- Engine Coolant Temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
Data logging Features:
End users can conveniently share datalogs and other vehicle information to any technician with the touch of a finger without even leaving the driver seat. Data logs can be quickly started and stopped from the main gauge display screen and bookmarks can be added to draw interest to specific points of a datalog if desired. A graphical web based data log viewing solution will soon be incorporated into the EZ LYNK Cloud as well. Technicians can also create default PID configurations that are automatically loaded during a re-flash procedure to further assist in the troubleshooting and diagnostic process.
- 30 Minutes of available Logging Time
- Bookmarks for added notes when noting anything
- Ability to e-mail data log file
- Ability to Read Codes
- Ability to Clear Codes
FOR OFF-ROAD/RACE USE ONLY!
DPF / EGR Removed Warning!
THIS PRODUCT MAY BE CAPABLE OF DISABLING ALL OR PART OF THE EMISSIONS SYSTEM ON CERTAIN VEHICLE APPLICATIONS, WHEN SELECTED BY THE END USER TO DO SO. EMISSIONS REMOVAL IS NOT LEGAL ANYWHERE WITHIN THE USA, UNLESS THE VEHICLE IS NOT REGISTERED WITH THE DIVISION OF MOTOR VEHICLES, AND IS BEING USED SOLELY AS A COMPETITION RACE VEHICLE. BY SELECTING ANY SETTINGS THAT CAN ALLOW REMOVAL OF EMISSIONS EQUIPMENT, YOU ACCEPT ALL RISK AND LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ITS USE, AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.