AMP Research 76247-01A PowerStep Running Board Plug N' Play System
The Amp Research PowerStep
The Automatic Deployable Amp Research Boards are engaged once you open the any door of your truck or SUV. Powered by two independent motors, the Amp Steps get their signal from the door looking mechanism and works in a split second to produce a step that's fast and study. After numerous studies of different people's weights and heights, these steps offer the perfect solution for getting into your vehicle without the sacrifice of changing the way your vehicles exterior looks. All internal and external components are made to Original Equipment Manufacturers specs, OEM guidelines and are tested to withstand the elements of rain, snow, mud, heat and even for those colder climates that use salt on the roadways. The weight capacity per side is rated at 600lbs pounds and each steps measure an impressive 79 inches in length and 6.2 inches in width.
Here are some of the AMP Research PowerStep features:
- Deploys instantly and effortless when any door is opened.
- On most models, the PoweStep tucks completely underneath the vehicle or retracts flush against the vehicles body.
- Will not retract when doors are ajar.
- Rated weight capacity is 600lbs per steps.
- Motors are weatherproof and are incased on a protective housing.
- Operating temperatures are rated at a maximum of 200 degrees and a minimum of -40 degrees.
- Original Equipment Manufacturing is a term used in the automotive industry to describe the quality of the automotive parts. The Power step incorporates these standards.
- Every Nut, Bolt, Zip Tie, and Wire Taps is included in each package. All you need is your own tools.
- The All New Powerstep now includes the LED light kit and the new reinforced Running Board.
- The Amp Research PowerStep is covered by a limited 5 Year warranty.
- The distance from the interior floor board to the top of the deployed step is approx. 13 1/2 inches.
- Made in USA, the AMP Research Power Step is backed by a 5 Year, 60,000 mile warranty.